fot. Olga Urbanek
1. Why Iceland? Your first memory related to Iceland.
Why Iceland? Well, it's quite difficult to answer that. I came here first four years ago as a tourist, and totally fell in love with this country and its people, and so, I’ve decided to stay here.
2. What are you doing here?
I'm a bartender.
3. What is the best experience that Iceland has given you?
Freedom, nature and I also feel Iceland has turned me into a grown up man.
4. What do you like the most about Iceland?
There's no such thing as rush in here. It's a perfect place for people who want to live their lives in a normal/cosy way.
5. What are the disadvantages of Iceland?
Drugs are too expensive ^^.
6. Is Iceland a good country to stay in for a long time?
Of course it is, and I would recommend it to everyone. I want to stay here until I'll be 65.
7. What is your favourite Icelandic word?